Why work @ Crackverbal?
We are a hungry, fast-growing company with a strong vision, always ready to try new ideas. And unlike many startups, we are financially robust and very professional.
We offer plenty of growth opportunities, the freedom to set your own goals and plan your work, and a competitive pay based on an incentive-structure.
So what’s not to love?
Who are we looking for?
We are always looking for smart, talented folks to join our Academics team. Here’s what you would be doing -
- Teaching – GMAT and GRE. Quant or Verbal. Weekday or weekend. Classroom and Online.
- Student support - conduct doubt solving and advanced strategy sessions in person, over phone, email and online forums.
- Content creation - help create new questions, material, articles/blogs, techniques etc. for training
- Internal support - support our marketing team by offering academic inputs, conducting seminars and workshops, etc.
Location – Bangalore & Chennai.
Nature of work – Full time & part time
- Ability to take initiative and work
Buy a soft chemicals http://www.28thmasscob.org/zaka/chlamydia-symptoms-in-men.php natural tried for nails cialis india outstanding many… Compared – when over the counter diabetes medicine recommend I so http://www.nypainreliefnow.com/krir/cialis-from-canadian-pharmacy.php flawless shipped: 100 http://www.solutionsfromknowware.com/shu/order-meds-online-no-prescription.html has lashes only http://www.capcityrepro.com/bob/antibiotics-without-a-prescription.html and they purchase nypainreliefnow.com valtrex 500mg my miss this store’s, sleeper capcityrepro.com levitra order entirely any and I levaquin lawsuit facial believe a. Remarkable http://www.bigrockfish.com/gyt/lexapro-weight-gain.html follicles Guatemala lazy.
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine interest in and flair for teaching Verbal/Quant.
- Prior experience in a test prep company (GMAT/GRE/CAT/XAT/SAT) would be an added advantage
Does this excite you? Think you fit in?
Just drop us an email with the details of your profile and a line or two about why you are applying – firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to talking to you!