Helping a person reach his/her goals in life is a very warm feeling indeed! We can definitely vouch for that as we have helped more than 3000 students in their MBA journey!
If you think your goals can be met at CrackVerbal, we should talk!
If you are the type who has a busy work schedule but would love to devote some extra time on teaching or consulting, we have some great Part-time opportunities that can interest you 🙂
Why work at CrackVerbal?
We are a hungry, fast-growing company with a strong vision, always ready to try new ideas. And unlike many start-ups, we are financially robust and very professional.
We offer plenty of growth opportunities, the freedom to set your own goals and plan your work, and a competitive pay based on an incentive-structure.
So what’s not to love?
Current Openings at CrackVerbal
Community Manager - Bangalore
Do you love engaging in conversations with people? Would you call yourself an extrovert? If yes, then CrackVerbal is looking for you!
The community manager should have a sound knowledge of how the different services provided by CrackVerbal work i.e GMAT, GRE & Admission services. Candidates with prior experience in the ed-tech industry would have an edge over other candidates.
While every day as a Community Manager is different, this is what the role’s responsibilities will essentially include:
1. Monitor the growth and ensure that a consistent digital presence, and engagement through Facebook groups, LinkedIn, Quora, GMAT club, CrackVerbal forums and other relevant online properties.
2. Reach out to our current successful students and conduct video testimonial interviews.
3. Get feedback from our classroom and online students on their experience with CrackVerbal, in case they are unhappy for any reason then understand & resolve the issue to ensure customer satisfaction.
4. Collate data about the GMAT & GRE scores from test takers and check if they need any help with their application.
5. Connect with past CrackVerbal alumns for webinars and blogs.
6. Co-ordinate with speakers for event participation.
7. Handling external communication and queries on the company’s website & Social media channels.
Content Manager - Bangalore
An exciting role requiring a creative individual with excellent written and oral communication skills.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing compelling content in various formats and executing marketing campaigns using email, social media, and other digital marketing channels.
This role is ideal for someone who can express themselves clearly and are passionate about design, content and social media.
1. Come up with ideas and help create relevant content such as blogs, ebooks, videos, infographics, newsletters, slideshows, social media posts. The primary role would be to drive traffic to the website through creative content marketing.
2. Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and analyze new content opportunities.
3. Create engaging copy across all marketing channels as well as manage, develop and execute new content strategies.
4. Reach out to our existing student community to conduct testimonial interviews.
5. Devise and execute integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring, engaging and retaining customers.
6. Write copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
7. Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and all communication channels.
8. Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and analyze new content opportunities.
– Excellent command over English – both spoken & written
– Exceptional content creation skills
– Knowledge of the principles of SEO and Analytics would be a huge plus
Multimedia Specialist - Bangalore
What skills we are looking for:
-Degree in video editing, graphic design, or related field, or equivalent professional experience
-Edit and post-production expertise with Adobe Premiere Pro.
-Proficiency in video recording, video editing, animation & photography.
-Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After —Effects & Premiere Pro)
-Maintain a high level of quality with attention to detail
-A background in basic cinematography is a plus (lighting interviews, sets, etc.)
-Knowledge of post-processing – text placement, text and graphics animation, color correction etc.
What you will do:
-Create video content for social media
-Record and edit videos for Youtube
-Post-process photos and video clips
-Create marketing content for the marketing team campaigns
Job Type: Full-time
-Able to work well with a team, or as an individual
-Ability to work with minimal supervision.
-Must be focused on attention to detail
-Demonstrates creation of cutting-edge, original design solutions on rigorous deadlines
-Ability to multitask between multiple projects
-Must be able to work in an environment with/take feedback from multiple stakeholders
-Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
-Must be good at organization and prioritization
-Apply ingenuity, creativity, analytical, and organizational skills to identify and evaluate design problems and develop strong solutions
Verbal Faculty for GRE and GMAT - Bangalore
We’re hiring exceptional Verbal faculty for our GMAT and GRE classroom programs
• Are your GMAT or GRE scores conversation starters?
• Do you love advising people on their career options?
• Have you ever been accused of being a Grammar Nazi?
• Has teaching English been your passion?
• Does fixing errors in other people’s writing give you a kick?
Did you answer with a “Yes” to most of these questions?
Then we need you!
1. Either a GMAT score of 750 or above/or 99 percentile in CAT. or
2. 2-3 years of Experience in Teaching GMAT/CAT .
As part of the CrackVerbal Academics team, you will do 2 things:
As a CrackVerbal Verbal Faculty, you would be teaching along with the best trainers in the business (the average GMAT / GRE scores of our faculty is in the 95 th %ile range).
What we teach is fixed, but how you teach it is up to you. We want you to bring your personality to the classroom.
If you love drama and theatre then this is the place for you because engaging a student with the attention span of a goldfish (eroded by Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter) for 3-4 hours is an art.
Teaching is just part of the job-role, we also expect you to support students through email, and online forums. It is a lot easier to explain while talking – writing the same explanation can get very hard.
On some days, you may need to conduct workshops, which would require creating content from scratch. On other days, you may need to explain to a student why his score are not improving. Figuring out the problem is usually half the solution – but it is usually the more difficult half.
Work Culture at CrackVerbal
This is what lies at the core of CrackVerbal!
We have missed deadlines and got into trouble (quite often!) with our bosses. But we have never yet compromised on the quality of anything we create—be it academic content, marketing communication, or anything else—just to meet targets or deadlines. And we never will!
We bend over backwards for our students—whether it is the sales team who try to customize our offerings for prospective students, the academics team who try to answer every student query even if it means doing extra work or research, or the support team who explore any and every way to accommodate student requests for material or classes or scheduling. We hate to say no.
At the core of everything we do lies Honesty. We have never made tall claims, never promised the moon, never misrepresented facts; yes, we may have tried a bit of creative marketing, but fundamentally, everything anyone from the CrackVerbal family promises or offers, is true and honest. And that is what wins us trust.
We have explored new products, new geographies, new marketing techniques, new content… and expended effort and time on these; some of them succeeded, and some of them failed miserably. But we have not stopped trying. We keep trying new things, again and again, irrespective of the number of mistakes. We don’t play safe. Otherwise, we wouldn’t be around! That’s why we are who we are.
Does this excite you? If you think you fit the bill then shoot an email to email@example.com! We would love to hear from you!