Careers at CrackVerbal
All positions need a self-starter with excellent communication skills and an ability to work with little supervision but complete ownership. The chosen candidate will get a great opportunity in this growing educational enterprise with the potential to rapidly grow along with the company within a very short period of time. This would, in turn, present the candidate with an excellent opportunity to learn about start-ups. The candidate would be working with freedom to set day-to-day goals as well as take smaller operational decisions. He/she would be bound only by firm and pre-defined metrics along all areas of responsibility.
Position 1: Center Manager (Chennai)
This role will have the complete responsibility of establishing CrackVerbal’s Chennai Center (Adayar).
- Responsible for generating new business and achieving target sales/revenue for our offerings which are aimed at prospects who would be atboth at college and corporate level.
- Responsible for managing the Chennai center including taking care of technical infrastructure, resource management, and coordination of student services.
- A major activity would be talking over the phone with prospects to explain our offerings and take them through the sales funnel. It will include cold-calling, meeting, and emailing the prospects.
- Establish tie-ups with colleges and corporate and maintaining relationship
- Initiating promotional activities needed to increase leads for the programs.
- Market research and competitor analysis to understand how to position offerings uniquely.
- Develop and implement a go-to-market plan while working with Bangalore HQ to execute.
- Travel within the region to generate new business and meet Clients on an ongoing basis
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years in direct selling experience or field sales. Entrepreneurial or intrepreneurial experience is huge advantage.
- Should have good knowledge about the geography & demographics of Chennai
- Selling education products to colleges or to the corporate is required.
- Self-motivated, Self-starter, intelligent, dynamic and aggressive person withan ability to work independently
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Systematic and process driven
- Should be good in nurturing relationships
- Excellent Presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under stressful situations in an effective manner
Position 2: Designer
- Creative thinker with a good sense of aesthetics
- Self starter who can ideate & design creatives for use in different marketing campaigns, taking complete ownership of their work
- Should have experience in graphic design for different kinds of marketing collateral, eg brochures, web pages, posters, social media posts etc.
- Should have experience in video editing using any Windows based software
- Should be able to create meaningful designs that are in-line with our brand image
- Previous experience in publishing or copy writing will be an added advantage
(A portfolio with some examples of previous work is a must)
1. All enquiries will be kept strictly confidential.
2. All openings are for our Bangalore (Infantry Road) or Chennai (Adyar) office.
3. We offer a competitive salary based on an incentive structure.