Helping a person reach his/her goals in life is a very warm feeling indeed! We can definitely vouch for that as we have helped more than 3000 students in their MBA journey!
Today we are India’s fastest growing test-prep company and have been growing at a scorching pace of 200% yearly. You can read about our journey here: http://crackverbal.com/about-us/
Why work @ Crackverbal?
We are a hungry, fast-growing company with a strong vision, always ready to try new ideas. And unlike many startups, we are financially robust and very professional.
We offer plenty of growth opportunities, the freedom to set your own goals and plan your work, and a competitive pay based on an incentive-structure.
So what’s not to love?
Who are we looking for?
POSITION 1: Quant Instructor (Fulltime)
We are always looking for smart, talented folks to join our Academics team. Here’s what you would be doing –
- Teaching – GMAT and GRE Quant on weekdays and weekends as needed, in classrooms & online.
- Student support – conduct doubt solving and advanced strategy sessions in person, over phone, email and online forums.
- Content creation – help create new questions, material, articles/blogs, techniques etc. for training
- Internal support – support our marketing team by offering academic inputs, conducting seminars and workshops, etc.
Location – Bangalore
POSITION 2: Content Specialist (Fulltime)
1. Do you work with clients to help polish their stories & essays by using conventions of syntax, and semantics?
2. Do you love telling “stories” through the written-word? (we have a word for it – we call it “wordsmithing”)
3. Do you want to be in a role that provides prospects and customers with information and tools they value?
If your answer is “yes” to the above, then answer the following questions:
4. Do you have 2-3 years of marketing and content creation experience?
5. Do you have exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of various types of content?
This role involves the following :
a. Helping our clients with writing their essays for MS and MBA programs. These essays would typically be statements of purpose for pursing a degree.
b. Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog and providing feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content
c. Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation through on-page optimization as well as ensuring intelligent use of keywords.
d. Developing and implementing keyword strategies to increase ranking and traffic
e. Contributing to long-form content projects such as e-books, case-studies, and whitepapers.
f. Planning and producing webinars as well as video collateral, slideshows, and documents to be distributed on the web.
g. Conducting, recording and transcribing interviews to collate market opinion, student debriefs and testimonials
Do any of these roles excite you? Then shoot an email to email@example.com! We would love to hear from you
Work Culture at CrackVerbal
This is what lies at the heart of CrackVerbal.
- We have missed deadlines and got into trouble (quite often!) with our bosses. But we have never yet compromised on the quality of anything we create – be it academic content, marketing communication, or anything else – just to meet targets or deadlines. And we never will!
- We bend over backwards for our students – whether it is the sales team who try to customize our offerings for prospective students, the academics team who try to answer every student query even if it means doing extra work or research, or the support team who explore any and every way to accommodate student requests for material or classes or scheduling. We hate to say no.
- At the core of everything we do lies Honesty. We have never made tall claims, never promised the moon, never misrepresented facts; yes, we may have tried a bit of creative marketing ;), but fundamentally, everything anyone from the CrackVerbal family promises or offers, is true and honest. And that is what wins us trust.
- We have explored new products, new geographies, new marketing techniques, new content… and expended effort and time on these; some of them succeeded, and some of them failed miserably. But we have not stopped trying. We keep trying new things, again and again, irrespective of the number of mistakes. We don’t play safe. Otherwise, we wouldn’t be around! That’s why we are who we are.