Helping a person reach his/her goals in life is a very warm feeling indeed! We can definitely vouch for that as we have helped more than 3000 students in their MBA journey!
Today we are India’s fastest growing test-prep company and have been growing at a scorching pace of 200% yearly. You can read about our journey here: http://crackverbal.com/about-us/
Why work @ Crackverbal?
We are a hungry, fast-growing company with a strong vision, always ready to try new ideas. And unlike many startups, we are financially robust and very professional.
We offer plenty of growth opportunities, the freedom to set your own goals and plan your work, and a competitive pay based on an incentive-structure.
So what’s not to love?
Who are we looking for?
POSITION 1: Quant Instructor (Fulltime)
We are always looking for smart, talented folks to join our Academics team. Here’s what you would be doing -
- Teaching – GMAT and GRE Quant on weekdays and weekends as needed, in classrooms & online.
- Student support - conduct doubt solving and advanced strategy sessions in person, over phone, email and online forums.
- Content creation - help create new questions, material, articles/blogs, techniques etc. for training
- Internal support - support our marketing team by offering academic inputs, conducting seminars and workshops, etc.
Location – Bangalore & Chennai.
POSITION 2: Marketing Manager
We are looking for someone who’s passionate about marketing and is willing to get his/her hands dirty (doer not just thinker!) Here’s what you would be doing in this role -
- Social Media – manage the corporate Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin accounts.
- Digital Marketing – Increase engagement, traffic and conversion through various campaigns. Manage & enhance SEO. Run PPC Campaigns. Explore partners for media & PR.
- Email Marketing – Run high click-through email campaigns from the CRM system based on segmentation.
- Campaign Support – Support overall marketing function by exploring new ideas/strategies to implement. Design and run marketing campaigns for events.
- Offline Marketing – Explore on-the-ground activities & implement the ones best suited for CV. Run offline campaigns to attract prospects.
POSITION 3: Operations In-charge
Here’s what you would be doing -
- Prepare daily MIS.
- Project Management: Project Management- Planning, feasibility study, cost analysis, etc for new projects.
- Monitor the students registration process in the software, defaulter list for fees, student feedback and complaints etc.
- Supervise general Administrative officers/staffs, front office, drivers, housekeeping, pantry, maintenance staffs, courier management and transport arrangements.
- Responsible for setting up new branch offices, renovations, shifting of premises – costs, budget, monitoring and managing them.
- Responsible for the Inventory of all company assets with appropriate insurance coverage and fixed assets management
- Responsible for all purchases for all the branches and ensure that payments relating to purchases, premises rents, utility bills, etc are timely for all offices
- Ensure timely compliances such as registration of Branches & Offices in your region under shops & establishment, trade license as per the local law and to file Annual Returns
- Establish & maintain relationship with police & government organizations in the areas of our office establishment
- Identify and appoint a Law firm/Advocate for our Judicial requirement
Do any of these roles excite you? Then shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org! We would love to hear from you
Work Culture at CrackVerbal
This is what lies at the heart of CrackVerbal.
- We have missed deadlines and got into trouble (quite often!) with our bosses. But we have never yet compromised on the quality of anything we create – be it academic content, marketing communication, or anything else – just to meet targets or deadlines. And we never will!
- We bend over backwards for our students – whether it is the sales team who try to customize our offerings for prospective students, the academics team who try to answer every student query even if it means doing extra work or research, or the support team who explore any and every way to accommodate student requests for material or classes or scheduling. We hate to say no.
- At the core of everything we do lies Honesty. We have never made tall claims, never promised the moon, never misrepresented facts; yes, we may have tried a bit of creative marketing ;), but fundamentally, everything anyone from the CrackVerbal family promises or offers, is true and honest. And that is what wins us trust.
- We have explored new products, new geographies, new marketing techniques, new content… and expended effort and time on these; some of them succeeded, and some of them failed miserably. But we have not stopped trying. We keep trying new things, again and again, irrespective of the number of mistakes. We don’t play safe. Otherwise, we wouldn’t be around! That’s why we are who we are.
Does this excite you? If you think you fit the bill then shoot an email to email@example.com! We would love to hear from you