Listed below are the current job openings at CrackVerbal. If you feel that you are a perfect fit, then just go ahead and apply! We love people who are young, dynamic and want to make a difference!
1) Verbal Faculty:
Are your GMAT or GRE scores conversation starters?
Then we need you!
As part of the CrackVerbal’s Academic team member, you will do 2 things:
(a) Teaching: As a CrackVerbal Verbal Faculty, you would be teaching along with the best trainers in the business (the average GMAT / GRE scores of our faculty is in the 95th %ile range). What we teach is fixed, but how you teach it is up to you. We want you to bring your personality to the classroom.If you love drama and theatre then this is the place for you because engaging a student with the attention span of a goldfish (eroded by Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter) for 3-4 hours is an art.
(b) Mentoring: Teaching is just part of the job-role, we also expect you to support students through email, and online forums. It is a lot easier to explain while talking writing the same explanation can get very hard.On some days, you may need to conduct workshops, which would require creating content from scratch. On other days, you may need to explain to a student why his score are not improving. Figuring out the problem is usually half the solution but it is usually the more difficult half.
2) Wordsmiths! (Content Writers):
Used Bookstores, Proof-reading, Blank diaries and ink pens, First Editions, The Oxford Dictionary, WordPress Blogs, Shakespeare’s sonnets, Kindle Store, Libraries, Grammar Nazi
If reading these phrases brought a wide smile to your face, then were looking for you!
As a content writer, your typical day at CrackVerbal will involve a combination of the below activities .
3) Community Management:
As a community manager, you will be responsible for contributing to various online forums and for show casing CrackVerbal’s thought leadership among the test prep community.
Leveraging word-of-mouth to encourage existing users to share our product with new users.
Amplifying the positive feedback on popular forums such as Quora through user reviews.
Interview successful students to showcase the effectiveness of the solution.
4) Growth Hacker:
You’re likely an analytical thinker who has also spent a great deal of time studying the top growth hackers in the industry like Neil Patel, and Brian Dean but you don’t blindly follow them.
The job role would involve:
1. Organic Traffic/SEO: Identifying the strategy for the keywords to target, the relevant content to be shown, getting authoritative backlinks and the right mix of UI/UX & page load speed.
2. Paid Acquisition: Constantly optimize paid campaigns like SEM and affiliate networks for ROI.
3. Data Analytics: Analysing marketing and campaign performance and optimize based on insights using Google Analytics, AdWords, etc. to provide weekly and monthly performance reports accompanied by analysis and innovative ways to improve on those metrics.
4. Social Media Marketing: Engaging with prospective customers on various social media platforms such as Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter. Creatively promote engagement, with both in-house and curated content
5. Content Marketing: Leveraging blog posts, info-graphics, and videos to increase brand awareness and site traffic. Writing ad copies and communications materials for social media channels, search engine marketing and landing pages.Create original content and reach out to guest bloggers. Identify interesting data that can be turned into infographics.
6. Conversion Optimization: Turning visitors into users.Utilize website to drive customer engagement and influence customer decision. Doing A/B testing, and running analytics to see which landing page converts better.
If any of these jobs sound exciting and you cannot wait to talk to someone to know more about this, then just drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer to this question:
Why should we hire you?
Want to know more about us?? You can visit our website at www.crackverbal.com