Helping a person reach his/her goals in life is a very warm feeling indeed! We can definitely vouch for that as we have helped more than 3000 students in their MBA journey!
If you think your goals can be met at CrackVerbal, we should talk!
If you are the type who has a busy work schedule but would love to devote some extra time on teaching or consulting, we have some great Part-time opportunities that can interest you 🙂
Why work at CrackVerbal?
We are a hungry, fast-growing company with a strong vision, always ready to try new ideas. And unlike many start-ups, we are financially robust and very professional.
We offer plenty of growth opportunities, the freedom to set your own goals and plan your work, and a competitive pay based on an incentive-structure.
So what’s not to love?
Current Openings at CrackVerbal
Business Development Manager - Bangalore
We are looking for enthusiastic Business Development professionals that eat numbers for breakfast and have sales running through their veins!
These are key areas of responsibility for the candidate.
1. Identify and onboard campus ambassadors in colleges.
2. Conduct various seminars, kiosks, scholarship tests in colleges.
3. Coordinate with central digital marketing team for city specific campaigns.
4. Run campaigns in various IT parks / companies to attract prospects.
5. Plan and execute other possibilities of lead generation.
6. Demonstrate CrackVerbal products at Kiosks.
7. Work on a offline marketing budget every month to focus on lead generation.
The candidate should have:
1. Excellent communication skills along with ownership and the ability to make decisions and handle escalations.
2. Worked in a business development role in the education industry, engaging with colleges.
3. Experience in managing B2C sales pipeline to meet monthly sales targets.
Must have own transport, as travel within city will be extensive
Admissions Counselor - Bangalore
We have an excellent job opportunity for an Admission Counselor in the Application Services team at CrackVerbal.
Counselling and Sales:
1. Counsel prospects on their profile and educate them on the career paths and services we can offer.
2. Share information on various courses, colleges, application process and deadlines.
3. Qualify, and generate interest for sales opportunities to achieve quarterly sales targets.
4. Update CRM on regularly with information about conversation with prospects.
5. Attend sales group meetings to discuss sales targets, forecasts, and report on market situation and competition.
– Maintain record of the services taken up by each customer and keep track of the progress of each application.
– Collect information about individual colleges and programmes and maintain relationship with college representatives/admission team.
– Ensure high customer satisfaction, collecting feedback and testimonials.
– Previous experience in counseling and applications with education abroad globally
– Excellent oral and written communications skills as this role requires telephonic and face to face counseling.
– Understand the value of being systematic and process-driven in sales and nurture long-term relationships with prospects.
Verbal Faculty for GRE and GMAT - Bangalore
We’re hiring exceptional Verbal faculty for our GMAT and GRE classroom programs
• Are your GMAT or GRE scores conversation starters?
• Do you love advising people on their career options?
• Have you ever been accused of being a Grammar Nazi?
• Has teaching English been your passion?
• Does fixing errors in other people’s writing give you a kick?
Did you answer with a “Yes” to most of these questions?
Then we need you!
1. Either a GMAT score of 750 or above/or 99 percentile in CAT. or
2. 2-3 years of Experience in Teaching GMAT/CAT .
As part of the CrackVerbal Academics team, you will do 2 things:
As a CrackVerbal Verbal Faculty, you would be teaching along with the best trainers in the business (the average GMAT / GRE scores of our faculty is in the 95 th %ile range).
What we teach is fixed, but how you teach it is up to you. We want you to bring your personality to the classroom.
If you love drama and theatre then this is the place for you because engaging a student with the attention span of a goldfish (eroded by Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter) for 3-4 hours is an art.
Teaching is just part of the job-role, we also expect you to support students through email, and online forums. It is a lot easier to explain while talking – writing the same explanation can get very hard.
On some days, you may need to conduct workshops, which would require creating content from scratch. On other days, you may need to explain to a student why his score are not improving. Figuring out the problem is usually half the solution – but it is usually the more difficult half.
Work Culture at CrackVerbal
This is what lies at the core of CrackVerbal!
We have missed deadlines and got into trouble (quite often!) with our bosses. But we have never yet compromised on the quality of anything we create—be it academic content, marketing communication, or anything else—just to meet targets or deadlines. And we never will!
We bend over backwards for our students—whether it is the sales team who try to customize our offerings for prospective students, the academics team who try to answer every student query even if it means doing extra work or research, or the support team who explore any and every way to accommodate student requests for material or classes or scheduling. We hate to say no.
At the core of everything we do lies Honesty. We have never made tall claims, never promised the moon, never misrepresented facts; yes, we may have tried a bit of creative marketing, but fundamentally, everything anyone from the CrackVerbal family promises or offers, is true and honest. And that is what wins us trust.
We have explored new products, new geographies, new marketing techniques, new content… and expended effort and time on these; some of them succeeded, and some of them failed miserably. But we have not stopped trying. We keep trying new things, again and again, irrespective of the number of mistakes. We don’t play safe. Otherwise, we wouldn’t be around! That’s why we are who we are.
Does this excite you? If you think you fit the bill then shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org! We would love to hear from you!