GMAT 640 to ISB Hyderabad

I am your usual Indian IT Male, the most dreaded combination if you are a B-School aspirant in India.
But here i am selected for ISB, the school i dreamt about every single day since last year. I can confidently say that Crack Verbal made this possible as i took their assistance in every single Step.
First and the foremost is GMAT. It is the starting step and the most important one. It might seem like a pun but CrackVerbal helped me crack the verbal part on GMAT.
They made the learning so simple that i gained confidence and this boosted my score from 640 to 710.
Second step is the application. Unfortunately so many success stories in internet just focus on GMAT. The application is a very important aspect for so many b-schools and is even more important if the school is ISB.
I have taken Crack Verbal application service and with the assistance from Pradyot, an ISB alumni himself, i prepared a great application that fetched me interview calls from multiple B-schools.
P.S. – Focus on improving something about yourself that will attract the adcoms of B-schools. You cannot bluff here as they will grill you down in interview.
Last but not least, the interview which is the make or break stage. Brainstorming with Arun and Pradyot certainly helped my case here. The number of calls and discussions that i had with Pradyot about my application and future goals ensured that i rocked my actual interview.
P.S. – Read business news relevant to your work experience on a daily basis. Answering a question with facts and numbers gives one a great chance in getting that impression from interviewers.
Add Comment
0 Answer(s)

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.